- Speak carefully, honoring the name and character of God by avoiding profane, vulgar, or inappropriate speech.
- Act appropriately, practicing courtesy and respecting the property of others.
- Inappropriate public displays of affection are subject to disciplinary action. 1st offense – information form, 2nd offense – infraction form, 3rd offense – possible suspension or expulsion.
- Abstain from immoral behavior such as sexual activity, drug abuse, or alcohol abuse. If a student is found to be involved in any of the above activities while enrolled in Teenworks, a decision to continue enrollment will be made depending on the situation.
- Teenworks reserves the right to discipline students for unacceptable behavior including, but not limited to, the above. Teenworks reserves the right to use its own discretion in determining what behavior is unacceptable and what disciplinary action will be taken in each particular circumstance, up to and including dismissal.
- Teenworks reserves the right to deny services to families or individuals if their behavior endangers other individuals or is contrary to Christian character. All activities are a voluntary union. All applications are pending until the Teenworks administration has had time to review application for any Teenworks activity either on the premises of 205 W. Scott Street or off premises, as long as it is a Teenworks sponsored event or activity.